RETIRE RICH - OFWs deserve to retire rich

Wednesday, August 26

Stock Market 101 I Episode 3 - Chart Anatomy

 

I don't want to waste your time. I valued time more than anything. Instead of going live, I will be recording this video and then I will stream it live on Friday, 28 August 2020 at 2PM (Kuwait) 7PM (Manila) time. 

In this way, I will cut during post-production the unnecessary things I might say or those moments when I pause to think of the next words that I needed to say. I will only stream the recorded video, which is concise, compact with the information I needed to share with you.

The topic is all about the anatomy of a chart. I'm talking about the kind of chart that contains technical data/information on a stock. In this way, you will be able to navigate and understand what are the basic data, tools, available on a typical chart. 

As you go on exploring a stock chart, questions will definitely come to your mind, and I encourage you to ask questions in the comment section to enable me to answer them or by creating another video answering those questions.

If you are new here, please consider subscribing to our RR channel.

No comments:

Post a Comment