RETIRE RICH - OFWs deserve to retire rich

Tuesday, September 8

Each part of a stock chart explained in a 3-minute video

Hello, newbie traders out there!

As I mentioned in the latest episode of the Stock Market 101 series, I will be discussing each part of a stock chart. I numbered each part as shown in the below illustration.


So, I will be discussing each part (total of 17 nos.) in one video. The duration of each video will be only three minutes long so as not to waste your time.

Make sure to check the description box in each video because I will provide more information such as:
  1. Links of all the videos discussing all the parts of a stock chart.
  2. Links of websites you can visit for further studying/reading.
  3. Links of other videos/Youtube channels for further viewing/understanding.
My goal is to let you learn/familiar the parts of a chart so that you may be able to immediately start digesting the data/information presented in the chart by a particular stock. Once this goal is met, I will then teach you how to start trading virtually (virtual trading). 

I'll upload as much as I can this week and the following week about  

Let's learn together and if you are new to our channel, please consider subscribing. 

No comments:

Post a Comment