RETIRE RICH - OFWs deserve to retire rich

Sunday, August 23

Stock Market 101 I Episode 1

 
Ano pagkakaiba ng mayaman at hindi mayaman kung magbasa ng news or diyaryo?

Ang mga mayaman kapag nagbabasa ng news, inuuna ang "business" section. Pero ang hindi mayaman inuuna ang "intertainment" o di kaya ang "sports" section ng newspaper.

Well, that's just my observation when I was working in Manila sa Ongpin, Binondo. My boss used to read the newspaper every morning and I noticed, he will always go to the business section first and meticulously read the stock prices of companies na nasa chart. 

When he finished reading, I snatched the newspaper and look at what's in the business section of the newspaper. Promise wala talaga akong maintindihan. Well, not anymore these days because I somehow understood na about business news and my favorite online business news portal ay ang Business World, Business Mirror, Inquirer Business, CNBC, Yahoo Finance etc. Kaso nga lang hindi pa din ako mayaman eh!

Gusto mo ba matutung magbasa ng price charts later on? 
 
If you guys are available tonight 23 Aug. 2020, 11:30 PM (Manila Time) join me, via Retire Rich YouTube channel discussing (live broadcast) regarding the basics of the stock market. 

No comments:

Post a Comment