RETIRE RICH - OFWs deserve to retire rich

Friday, April 10

The secrets from 50K to 1M in one year trading in the stock market

Above is my port snap after trading in the Philippine stock market for one year. I got my first million this month. When trading resumes on Monday, I will be selling my stock position and would probably be cashing out around 50K gain for just one trade. 

If you want to know how I profit in the stock market you may register to my online webinar for three sessions and I will reveal to you the secrets on how to profit in the stock market that other mentors won't tell you. If you are interested, PM is the key. Register now and you will definitely retire rich and quit your job, go home for good. What are you waiting for? PM me now!

Naniniwala ba kayo sa sinasabi ko? Napa believe ba kayo sa screen shot ng portfolio ko? Well, if you believed then most likely you did not read my previous post. Here is the link and this is the truth: https://retechson.blogspot.com/2020/04/things-i-learned-after-one-year-stocks-trading-what-mistake.html

What I'm telling you in the first two paragraphs of this post is a typical catchy line of gurus that offers seminars to scam newbie traders. I write this post to comply with the challenge that my mentor from Trader's Lounge asked us to edit our portfolio accounts and post online.

So mga kababayan kong OFW na gustong pumasok sa trader just because you just saw a very enticing and catchy headline. Never ever believe because trading is a long tedious process and I will give myself a chance here by going through the process.

If you read my previous post, I said that all traders start trading to get rich quick, according to a study. Gurus are exploiting this dream and will sell seminars. We call it in our group at TL as scaminars.

So take care not be a victim of this scams by just showing you something you wanted to see. A dream shown in an edited portfolio.

Our mentor cautioned us for teaching us how to edit our portfolio because we might use it to fool others. But of course, I will not be fooling anyone. I want to learn to trade well, and I will not offer you seminar at all.
I know na some of you might use this knowledge to fool others but I needed to do this blog. I needed to reveal what scammers do or use and hope na hindi kayo mabiktima, said Gandahko.

No comments:

Post a Comment