RETIRE RICH - OFWs deserve to retire rich

Thursday, January 16

Daldalan with Don Juan: On stocks trading, stock market and life in general



On Sunday I had the opportunity to meet my friend Don Juan. We drove to Kuwait City, ate breakfast at Jollibee and went to the seaside. On our way, we talked about the stock market, stocks trading and about life in general.

Pasensiyahan ninyo dahil medyo napahaba ang aming kwentuhan. 

We seldom talk nowadays as we are now working from different companies. We used to work in one company before. Below is the first part of our daldalan. I will upload the second part soon. I split our daldalan in two as it is too long to be in one video. Anyway, if you want to know when and how we got into the stock market just click the play button above. 

In the video description I provided a link to OFSI and Trader's Lounge. 

No comments:

Post a Comment