RETIRE RICH - OFWs deserve to retire rich

Wednesday, August 21

Exercise

Today, I challenged myself to exercise daily for one month. The exercise routine is very simple. Five regular push-ups, five wide push-ups, five diamond push-ups, 10 burpees, 10 jump squats. This is composed of 2 sets. I'm doing this routine in the morning after getting up from bed and another one after I arrived at home from work.

Forget about the background on the below picture. I edited in Canva to look nice. The routine doesn't need any equipment. No reason to go to gym. I just deleted the background because my room is disgusting. 

Why I'm doing this?

At age 47, I felt that I really slowed down. Not as sharp as before. The nature of my work requires me to sit most of the time. My posture is now molded to a chair. So, I will try to do this routine for one month hoping to build a new habit.

I went back to the basketball court also and started playing basketball to build my stamina.

On stocks trading

I intend to go back to stocks trading this coming January 2025. My trading capital was spent on the renovation of my vulcanizing shop. Hopefully, by January, I can pull out some of the profit from my shop and put it back in my trading account. Inshallah!

No comments:

Post a Comment