RETIRE RICH - OFWs deserve to retire rich

Wednesday, August 21

Then and Now - Vulcanizing Shop

Then


Now


As a first time start up business owner, there's a ton of improvement I wanted to implement right away. But it could be overwhelming and stressful. So, I slowed down and enjoy every small details of the process. Continue stirring to create ripples and hopefully I can brew waves in the process. 

Slowing down business improvement in a startup allows me to savor each step of the journey, fostering deeper learning and creativity. By taking time to reflect, I was able to make more thoughtful decisions, reducing costly mistakes. 

This approach also encourages stronger relationships with customers and my team, as there's more focus on meaningful interactions rather than rushing growth. Enjoying the process cultivates a positive work culture and prevents burnout, ensuring sustained passion and energy. Additionally, it provides space for innovation, allowing the business to evolve naturally rather than forcing rapid changes that may not align with its core values. 

No comments:

Post a Comment