RETIRE RICH - OFWs deserve to retire rich

Tuesday, September 28

When you will start saving and investing?


I started saving money at a very young age. But started investing when I was already 37. Late na.

What happened to my savings? Naubos din. Why?

My parents always said, "anak mag ipon ka, para may pambili ka ng....."

I saved and then buy things. Saved money again and then buy another thing. 

It's a cycle. So the savings have no long-term impact. Ipinambili lang din eh.

I can't blame my parents. Yon din ang naituro sa kanila. 

I realized later on that it should be saving money and invest in something. 

Ano yong something? Di ko din alam noon eh. Noong 37 na lang ako saka ko nalaman. 

If I should have known the financial market much earlier, for sure, I'm not only working for money but my money also works for me while I'm sleeping, working, eating.

Ikaw? When you started saving? And then what? When you started investing? 

Kuwento mo naman sa comments sa ibaba.

No comments:

Post a Comment