RETIRE RICH - OFWs deserve to retire rich

Thursday, February 25

Why it's important to withdraw your gains in trading?



Is it really necessary to withdraw your gains or profits in trading?

Well, I first heard this idea, of course, from Ms. Ganda Ko of Trader's Lounge or Traders Den. She advised TL or TD members to withdraw gains resulting from trading. So, I really keep this idea in my mind for so quite some time now. I wanted to follow and do it. But I can't? I just can't. Why? Eh wala pa akong gain or profit eh! Hahahaha!

However, this last few months, with the use of CALMA strategy which somehow suitable to my trading profile, I was able to get winnings from my trades. So prior to shooting this video I already submitted a request to withdraw all my gains from trading from my MyTrade account.

And... and... Guess what guys! Ms. Lioness or you know who she was... just today, 19 Jan 2021, announced a new feature on MyTrade via Facebook post at Trader's Den. Pamparampampaaaaam! Introducing the new MyTrade electronic withdrawal system or e-withdrawal. Please watch this short video.

Play the MyTrade video announcement.

So, I tried this new feature of MyTrade and... and apart from that they also have this announcement regarding "Sell Today, E-Withdrawal tomorrow." please watch this short video also.

So, since off-market hours ako nag withdraw, I believe the amount will be credited by tomorrow to my bank account. So now let's go back to the question of why it is necessary to withdraw your gains from stock trading? What's the reason or reasons behind this withdrawal idea?

I will tell you the reasons right now. Pero bago yan, if you are new to this channel consider subscribing and smash the bell mga parekoy para updated ka sa mga upcoming videos nation. At kung ikaw ay nagbabalik sa channel na ito, Maraming salamat po.

Back to reasons behind why it's necessary to withdraw your gains.

Reason number 1. To secure your gains. So that it will never be taken back by the market from you. Para hindi na mabawi pa ni market. It's very obvious di ba? But sounds like there's something wrong di ba? Why would I withdraw my gains instead of keeping them as part of my trading capital? So that the larger the capital, the larger the potential gains. Di ba?

Now, here come's the most important reason. Reason number 2. This is to protect your trading psychology or trading psyche. Because you had secured your gains, you will not be complacent with your trades. Knowing that what's inside your trading account is purely your capital. It is your hard-earned money. Then at the back of your mind, you might ask, then how would I grow my capital then? It's simple. From your salary on a monthly basis if you are adding monthly, keep adding your trading capital. But don't mix it up with your gains. You withdraw your gains and keep them separate.

In this manner, you will trade carefully knowing that what's at stake is your own pure capital. And there's no buffer or mixture of gains in between. Otherwise, if gains mixed with capital, you will think like ahhh! it's okay to relax on this particular trade as I have gained on my last trade. Okay... you got my point?

Now if a trade goes against you, you will tend to respect your cut loss point because you know that it's your main trading capital. A loss means, a direct loss from your own money. Make sense? You guys got my point?

Okay, this point may not be explained or not elaborated by Ms. Ganda ko, but this is what I feel now after I withdrew my gains and I wanted to share this feeling with you guys.

So, that's it guys, I hope you understand and learn something sa aking mga pinag dadaldal dito. And I will see you sa susunod nating video. Peace!

No comments:

Post a Comment