Pera na sana naging bato pa!
This is the main story of this trade. I was already sitting around more than 5% already. But ended up losing the trade as a result. The thing is there's no sell signal yet at that level. And when the sell signal showed up on a daily time frame when the price closed during the EOD for two consecutive days---yet I'm not able to execute to sell.
It's too convenient to blame my day job, dahil napaka busy talaga those two days. But I will not do that. It's my responsibility as a trader to act on my signals.
Bottom line, I was not able to trade well in this trade. No doubt, my trading system works. As a trader, I was not able to act on my signals. The above picture is the result of the trade. Pathetic.

I was able to filter CNPF around August 2, that was Sunday and waited till my signal showed up on August 6.
As you can see in the above screenshot, I was able to enter on the same at EOD. Then then the trade went on my way as the price move up as you can see in the below screenshot.
The succeeding candle also closed below the ALMA line which is already a confirmation that its time to sell. But still I'm not able to do it. I could have salvage a 2.5 % gain.
As you can see as I was able to exit on August 19 when its too late. Glad that's it's still considered a small loss.
Lesson learned - is that when you trade, I should not be distracted. With my work naaaaa! This is part of the territory as a part time trader working as a full time as an OFW.
You can see my journal here: https://pltrades.com/traders/trade-performance




No comments:
Post a Comment